You guys- if you have a sweet tooth then you have to make S’more Dip this summer, and that’s an order!
1 cup Milk Chocolate (I use 3, full-size Hershey’s chocolate bars)
2 Tbsp. Milk
2-3 cup Mini Marshmallows
Graham Crackers (for dipping)
- In a small saucepan heat chocolate, milk and 1 cup of your mini marshmallows until melted.
- While your ingredients are melting together turn your broiler on Low.
- Once all ingredients are melted together, pour into the bottom of a glass baking dish.
- Cover the top of the chocolate mixture with the rest of your mini marshmallows.
- Place into oven (don’t stray too far, and keep an eye on your dip, because those marshmallows will toast quickly.)
- While your marshmallows are toasting, break apart your graham crackers for ease of dipping.
- Once your marshmallows have toasted to a beautiful golden brown color, remove from oven and try to let it cool- just for a second!